(Part of the Survival Server)Our server has some custom items we made for the people who love collecting items, like myself, to enjoy, sell and trade as a pass-time! You may have been directed here after you received a "Shiny Crate Key" from voting or for free. Let me give you some basic information about them so you can understand how they work.
Where is the Shiny Crate??
- To find the shiny crate, type "/warp shiny" in the server's chat.
How many items are there?
- In total, there is 54 items to collect, all holding a different resell value.
How do I resell my collectables back to the server?
- You may only resell 5 shiny items at a time, and you will need to contact preferably DefiantTrekk or an Owner.
Can I trade/sell my shiny items to other players?
- Yes! We encourage you to do so!
Why does item 54 tell me to look here :L
- We want to promote players who are good at collecting, and offer to put all the players names AND a cool 20k in game cash if you manage to collect all 54. So to answer the question number 54 only holds value when you notify the server you have collected all 54, and allow your items to be stamped.
Do i get to keep all the shiny items when I claim my prize?
- Yes! We will stamp all of your items however and you will not be allowed to trade the stamped items with others. (You can still trade duplicate ones you own)
That's the basics. Have fun collecting!